A manta osc device.
- 48 touch sensors in a 6 X 8 hexagonal array - each sensor can independently send both continuous control data and note-on/off events with velocity sensitivity simultaneously
- 2 assignable touch sliders
- 4 assignable touch-sensing function buttons with LED feedback
- 68 user-controllable LEDs
- Type manta
- Protocol osc
- Vendor info
- MKtl Description
This device relies on mantaOSC which is part of libmantassfr’s libmanta implementation.
- osx – tested and working. gui needs fixes. 2016-04-10, adc
- linux – unknown
- win – unknown
Something missing? Please edit the description on GitHub and send us a pull request!